Sunday, December 15, 2013

The perfect wedding dress is a perfect wedding

    
Perfect wedding with a happy smile, I would like to have it, more than all the beautiful things in the world. You can only see your lover in the crowd each other. The early period I saw the wedding day of my best friend, it is full of happy blessing. I remember the groom give a hug to the bride , the scene is filled with beauty, I was almost lost in the wedding. I think the wedding dress is an important thing in the whole wedding. I always image that I would put on a beautiful white dress in my wedding with my husband.

When I saw my best friend put on a white wedding dress, I was stoked with her beauty. I have never purpose that she could be so pretty. She wore a flounced skirt, and the edge of the skirt is with ruffle trim. The back can match a long white skirt tail, and that can be disassembled easily .Reached at the shoulder seams, the whole wedding dress is white , and the shoes are also white. He was exactly like an angel. The groom seems to be more gentle .A perfect suit shows his perfect figure. They are really a heaven-made match.

In the world , the wedding dress is not only white , but also pink , red, blue and so on. But their intention is different. The colorful wedding dress means the wedding is not one’s first wedding , but in China, it seems not the reality, the Chinese also like to wear the red wedding dress , because that stands for booming.

With the development of the society , the modern people do not care about the color of the wedding dress,they always want to choose the color they like.A special color shows the character of the bride.

The girls who are active in the daily life always chosen a blue wedding dress, the girls who are quiet and mild may select the pink wedding dress, and the girls who are enthusiastic would choose the red dress, and the girls who are pure and noble may wear a white wedding dress. So you can judge a person’s character by the color of the wedding dress .

Also , maybe the color is nothing about the character.
But, the wedding must be white? Not necessarily. The white wedding dress is dated back from the queen of Vitoria, from then on , wearing a white dress in the wedding has become a habit. Now a variety of colors of the wedding dress are also popular, which belongs to fashionable bride .

The Chinese tradition is fond of bright red, red dress is almost most Chinese bride selected clothes, big red wedding dresses begin appearing in the wedding.
Pink wedding was loved by many brides recently, it stands for dream and comfort.
Bride dress pleasant yellow dress looks more active and lovely, yellow dress is also commonly known as ivory dress, is now the most popular choice.
The light green dress, give a person with unlimited sense of hope, at the same time, light green and fresh color can reveal the breed temperament.
Whatever color you want to choose , you should get the recognition of the older , both your parents and his parents.
I congratulated my friend on her wedding party , and I was longing for my wedding and my wedding dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment