Friday, December 27, 2013

The dream of wedding gown


 The wedding dream

When I was a little girl, I attended my aunt’s wedding. I was attracted by her white wedding dress. It was so graceful. I thought she was the most beautiful women in the world. From then on, I dreamed that I could wear a beautiful wedding grown on my wedding in a day. It would be the most wonderful time in my life.

 The marriage

 But when I grow up, I understand that marriage is one of the most important thing in one’s life. So it is for me. I will meet my Mr. Right Fortunatly. He is not handsome but considerate and responsible and kindly tolerance. I completely make sure that he is “the one”, who I will decide to spend my lifetime with him, share the happiness and sorrow with him. Both of our promise should be witnessed by our family and friends, at the wedding. I will be the most beautiful woman on that day. My true love and happiness will be impressed with my wit, elegant and unique wedding gown. Mama says,”Wish you happy”, holding our hands together, with tears in her eyes.

The wedding gowns

I love to go around the wedding dress store like a fish swims in the clean water. I feel happy and fulfilling. The wedding stores always look like palaces and the girls who tries their wedding crowns are like the noble princesses.
There are so many styles waiting for the brides: China wedding gowns, Vietnam wedding gowns, India Wedding gowns, western wedding gowns…… Different countries and areas have its own wedding style. People have different flavor when they choose wedding gowns. Some like the red Chinese wedding gown which means the life after the wedding will be happy like the spicy pepper; while some like the white western bridal veil which is the Symbol of their pure love. . And some brides like the pink wedding dresses which is quite romantic.

What is your favorite?

No matter what kind of wedding gown you like or what style you choose, to your family and your lover, you would be the most shinning bride in the world. They would feel happy because you’ve found your husband who is willing to accompany you to walk along the lake, to wait for the sunrise, share every story happen around you, until the end of life comes. At that ending moment, you would feel gratified that God sends you such a nice man and gives you an unforgettable wedding. You always remember that you were the most beautiful bride with the most beautiful smile in the most beautiful weeding grown.


                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment