Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Wedding MY Marriage Age

   White wedding dress!
    You are so pure and noble.
    Putting on you,
    I am the most beautiful bride.
    White is a symbol of eternity,
    Happiness opens the door to me...

    July 24, is my day wearing my wedding day, that day, particularly good, but the days are hot in July. At four o 'clock in the morning, I quietly came to the beauty salon, hairdresser began to sort capacity makeup for me, looking at the same make-up on my face, my heart already flew to the distant horizon. I imagine I put on my wedding dress, imagine all my friends how to cheer for me, sing for me. My hair is very short, but after the design of the hairdresser, I opened my eyes and looked at myself , pure , and fresh and beautiful. I can't help but was stunned. All say a bride was the most beautiful day in her life, so dazzling and glorious.

    Sisters wear white wedding dress for me .I couldn't say for sure how excited I was at the moment of mood. Do not know happiness or sorrow it is, after 22 years during the spring and autumn, I have been looking for prince charming in the heart. Since my puppy love, experienced the first love of sweet, brokenhearted of pain, in the taste of love joys and sorrows of life, I have slowly grown up.

    Acquainted with his boundless, is a kind of accident, or an arrangement of god, but he said he saw me at the first day, he decided that this life I was his wife. After several efforts, try several times, I will eventually become his bride. Sitting in front of the bed, I looked forward to become his bride, but so afraid of the unknown future, I know marry a person from now on, I know this great responsibility.

    At 8:30, the groom holding the flowers smiled and hold my hand, eyeful of deep feeling, with love. A deep bow to my parents, I get out of my home where I spent my 22 years of life, surrounded by the crowd .I looked back in a twinkling, the tears have been quietly waiting the corner of my eye, this silent wins audio, when you say nothing at all.

     Wedding night, there is no red candle, but I have prepared the pink small desk lamp. A cool wind blowing, the groom keeps around my shoulders and kiss my face. Smiley face is permeated with happiness. He whispered to me, my bride, you feel happy? I couldn't help but reviewed our love times, of which full of bitterness, in order to this life together to the old, we are hand in hand to go today. Little drops all is love, I hold his hand, tears of joy!

    I said softly, my groom, when love becomes forever, the happiness will be with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment