Monday, December 9, 2013

My Wedding Dress My Love

   The flower of love is going to bear the fruits of victory, my long journey of love will also usher in a new starting point. Preparations for the wedding ceremony, choose a house, choose furniture, look for the hotel. Noisy, stumbling all come to an agreement, but wedding dress is not decided yet.

   Every girl dreams of one day to be able to put on their favorite wedding dress, holding a lover's hand, like the happiest people around the world, into the realm of marriage. However I saw his  hesitation on the choice of wedding dress. He never says no to me, but I can clearly see his disagree. When remind of the marriage gauze, born romantic love, I will think of the hollow out of lace with small broken flower of transparent folds, big skirt and the swaying yarn. With such a condition , we look for my dream wedding dress .We try the wedding dress in the shop one by one, but no shop can let us very satisfied. Looking at his helpless smile, my heart suddenly angry.

   Stalemate, uncomfortable, and not willing to compromise, let alone apologized. Do so many years of feelings, he can't accommodate my choice? Once again a quarrel, and cry. Looking at the hesitation in his eyes of wanting to indulge me but do want to express his own idea , I roared off.

  The two days of the cold war, he was still coming to the phone. Go  straight to the wedding dress shop, he holds my hand and put me into the fitting room directly. Looked at him and the wedding dress I shine at the moment, this wedding dress with my favorite factors, but also very fit my figure, hide my disadvantage of short. Wearing the beautiful wedding dress , I crossed the wearer room , smiled, seeing him look at me with the expression of love.

  This is I have asked this shop to give you design, fit your figure and I want my wife to marry me charmingly .I am the happiest man in the world, thank you, dear. Although we have a quarrel, but I hope you know, I just want to be the best, let you get the greatest happiness. We have each other each other's heart, so can we understand each other, forgive each other, okay?

My hand stroked the beautiful wedding dress, immediately I understand something. This is the love, this is the true meaning of marriage. Big things or small things, we love each other, for the sake of each other, it's all about each other, but to love.


No comments:

Post a Comment