Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Why I like to choose this bridal gown?

I decided to get married on a sunny morning with the flavor of fried eggs in the air. My boyfriend and I fell in love with each other for 8 years. Our wedding will be held in two months later. So it is better for us to choose our wedding dresses as soon as possible. I know it is a hard work.

Last Saturday We got up quite early and quickly ate the breakfast and got ready for choosing wedding dresses. It was a nice beginning because both of us are “morning lazy bone”. I felt excited.

We went into a photographic studio which is famous in our city. It is decorated elegantly and I like things are elegant. There were hundred of wedding dresses for us to choose. I do like white wedding gowns with lace. So I came in white and lace!

The receptionist took us to the second floor---the area of wedding dresses. She took us to looking around and introduced us bridal gowns first and then bridegroom’s dresses. According to my favor and my stature, She recommended three different white bridal gowns and two bridegroom’s dresses for my fiance He was fat so there was not much to choose.

I took a fancy on the white lace gown at the first sight. It was an A-line lace ball wedding gown. It was Ivory white, fitting for any skin. I was attracted because I knew it would make me look elegant and dignified. Ivory always makes women graceful.

This wedding gown was made of Satin and Tulle. The brand was Aliy Bridals. It was sleeveless with popular square neckline, which showed the women’s beautiful collarbone and neck, like the picture below:

Shinning beading embellishments were decorated on square neckline.Uncommon. All beadings were sewn by hand!  You would look noble without doing anything but being in this beading embellished dress!

The lace embellishments were pure white and quite exquisite,around the tulle train. I thought every girl wanted a lace dress and they did so. The waist was natural and it could hide the fat on my “H” waist. The back style was lace up ! I loved lace up! This design came from the middle century. It was classical and royal! I looked good-shaped in this kind of lace-up dressing! That was the key point!  


It was Semi-Cathedral train made of tulle. It was quite suitable for me. I was so graceful and beautiful in it. At that time, I felt I was the most lovely wedding dress in the world.


There are sorts of wedding dresses in Aliy. I chose my own gown, and so would you.Visit more bride dresses at www.aliybridals.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment